Sunday, February 27, 2011

My first post!

This is my first post on my first blog. I figure I should probably tell a bit about myself.

My name is Briana. I'm a young mommy to my handsome prince, Jordan Isaiah, who was born April 7th, 2010. He is the light of my life. He's such a smart, happy little boy, and I'm proud to say I'm his mother.





I'm also 17 weeks pregnant with a little girl! My dream come true, a son then a daughter! Her name will be Scarlett Elizabeth and she's due to arrive August 3rd, 2011. I get more and more excited as the days go by.





I cloth diaper, babywear, and cosleep. I'm working on becoming crunchier. We're slowly starting to integrate more organic/whole foods and use natural cleaning products (I'm so excited to try soapnuts!).


(Jordan is his amber teething necklace!)








Well, that's all I can think of to tell you about us! So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment