Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here! (Kind of.)

*Sigh.* Spring. My favorite season. It's finally starting to show it's face! The other day it was 60 degrees, so me and Jordan decided to go on a walk with our new wrap! (Which is super comfy and we're in love with.)






(Please excuse my claw. I don't know how, but I always manage to do it!)

Then we played in the yard for a bit.










(I love that water bottle.)







And yesterday it was about 55 degrees, so we went to the park! It was his first time.






Spring is also the season of me and Jordan's birthday! My baby boy will be one in just 19 short days. Yes, I'm panicking. Haha! I'm thinking I'll get him a water table for outside, a baby pool, and some other outdoor toys. Along with books and this:

Name THIS slug, Hug Me Slug, Original Art Toy by Elizabeth Ruffing, 9 inch, Fleece, Medium Green and Red, Ready-made

I think he's just the cutest thing! You can get your own at this etsy shop.


Well, I'm off to go put Jordan down for a nap! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment